505 Broadway E. #151
Seattle, WA 98102
Carolyn A. Krol
Carolyn Krol joined Hintze Law after graduating from University of Washington School of law in June 2015. During law school, Carolyn was an Executive Notes & Comments Editor for the Washington Journal for Environmental Law and Policy and co-president of the University of Washington Technology Law Society. She externed for the Honorable Susan Y. Illston at the Federal District Court for the Northern District of California.
Carolyn’s practice is focused primarily on the representation of technology companies. She advises on a wide range of privacy and data security issues. Carolyn has experience with FTC Act, Children's Online Privacy Protections Act (COPPA), telemarketing laws, and data security and data breach notice obligations.
Memberships & Leadership
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Certified Information Privacy Professional – United States (CIPP-US)*
- Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM)*
- University of Washington School of Law JD, 2015
- Santa Clara University BA, 2009
*The Supreme Court of Washington does not recognize certification and certification is not a requirement to practice law in the State of Washington.