505 Broadway E. #151
Seattle, WA 98102
Jennifer is a Senior Associate with Hintze Law. She advises technology clients on global privacy, security, and related data technology and transactional matters.
Prior to joining Hintze Law, Jennifer spent 5 years as Legal Counsel, Privacy and Security, for Adobe Systems Incorporated providing guidance on global data protection compliance and strategy. While at Adobe, Jennifer counseled clients on vendor risk management, global data processing and transfer requirements, data breach response and notification, direct marketing (email, SMS, and telemarketing) laws, HIPAA compliance, automated processing and profiling issues, and global employee privacy issues Prior to joining Adobe’s privacy team, Jennifer supported and advised Adobe’s products and services teams on data compliance and strategy during product development and in connection with marketing and technology licenses.
- University of Akron, School of Law, JD , 2011
- Washington State University, BA, 1993
Memberships & Leadership
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity, 2017 Alum
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- Certified Information Privacy Professional – United States (CIPP/US)
- Certificate of Intellectual Property Law and Technology, University of Akron School of Law, 2011