Last Updated: June 27, 2014
When you use our Services, we may collect personal information you provide to us. For example, we collect your name, email address, and other information you provide us on our Services.
When you visit our Services, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our Services your computer's operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before our site are logged automatically. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Services.
Web Beacons. We may collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Services or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
USE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use personal information collected through our Services for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you in our Services or in connection with our Services. For example, we may use your information to:
- operate and improve our internal operations, systems, products, and Services;
- understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Services;
- respond to your comments and questions;
- provide and deliver services you request;
- send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about upcoming events, news about services offered by Hintze Law and our selected partners;
- link or combine information about you with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better and more personalized service; and
protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
Hintze Law and its agents may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
- with your consent;
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to do that work;
- in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another entity.
We may also share aggregated or deidentified information.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Hintze Law takes reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction in accordance with applicable ethics rules.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Hintze Law by replying those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing engagements. You may also send requests about your contact preferences, changes to your information including requests to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Site.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the "Last Updated" date above.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.